Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

Your Favorite Supplements-

DcMoody23
DcMoody23
United States
2008/11/15, 01:41 PM
Figured I'd open a discussion up on which supplements people are seeing the best results from.. I'm taking GNC pro performance banana-cream whey (it was on sale) right now, and now I know why it was on sale... It's absolutely terrible in taste.. I can only handle taking it 4 times a week.. Does anyone know of any good supplements (Whey protein, or ever something completely different!) that aren't a big problem taste wise and yet still do a good job? Thanks for any help..
revoman
revoman
Canada
2008/11/16, 06:31 PM
If you want to try something for energy and pump pre workout, go ahead and try White FLood , i took it a while back and loved it, great energy and pumps.It gives a little tingling feeling also to go along with the rush. It usually comes in electric lemondae flavour i believe.Gold standard whey protein , strawberry ,chocolate and vanilla are amazing. I just picked up three tubs so i am set for a long time.
DcMoody23
DcMoody23
United States
2008/11/16, 09:05 PM
Okay to take boh during the same periods of time? I know some products counterreact with each other. & I've been looking into Gold standard.. their prices are reall good compared to most other i've seen..

thanks
revoman
revoman
Canada
2008/11/17, 06:09 PM
I use white flood(n.o product) pre workout and protein creatine post workout.
2008/11/18, 11:45 AM
White Flood is an overglorified caffeine supplement. You can get caffeine powder for dirt cheap. You can also get caffeine-like supps like chocamine,...mix it with a b-complex(also firt cheap) and you got a cheap preworkout stack. NO imo is not proven supp. You can obtain a powder form separately a lot cheaper tho...

Top supps:

General:
-Fish Oil(Krill Oil might be superior but it's pricey)
-Multi(Greens+, Green Source, etc)
-Creatine(General recovery and strength/power supp)
-Glucosamine/Chondroitin(joints)

Conditioning/Strength supp:
-caffeine
-chocamine
-beta alanine

dietary nutrition supp:
-protein powders, bars, etc
-carb powders