Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27036

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Yet another newbie (:

raerarae
raerarae
United States
2013/01/09, 08:23 PM
Hi, guys! Newbie, reporting for duty.

5' 2", 110, 14yrs.

Recovering from anorexia nervosa, and as a result now have a layer of flab from refeeding (Okay, well, not that much, but enough to make my twisted mind angry). 

Am hoping to not go lower than 105 (I get weighed every other week, and cannot really loose weight or I go back to the hospital, no fun!), but want to become more toned.

Competitive figure skater, but am cutting skating back to only 3-4 days a week. 

Slightly interested in increasing flexibility.

Have not exercised for two months or so, since I've been on medical probation for said disordered eating. Am (hopefully) getting eercise priveleges back tomorrow, so I joined this site; 

:)
Darby78
Darby78
United States
2013/01/25, 01:19 PM
I would diffenty like to help  you out. Where abouts are you all located ( living)? I just recently moved to new york. I could leave me email here but I am not sure if you could see it thou.  I am looking to hit the gym and stuff too.   

Nate White