Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

Xenadrine vs. Animal Cuts

duketter
duketter
United States
2002/05/31, 10:32 AM
Are these the products suppose to do essentially the same thing? Which is better, and better for you? Where can you purchase Animal Cuts? Also, how much cardio should a guy do every week, each day? Like 3 times a week for 30 minutes???? I am trying to get ripped up.
rpacheco
rpacheco
United States
2002/05/31, 10:54 AM
Yes, both of these products are thermogenics (fat burners). As far as which one is better or better for you? I would first seek the advice of your physician. If you have a pre-existing medical condition, you may not want to try these. I've personally not tried Xenadrine, and have had limited success with Hydroxycut. However, Animal Cuts worked better...at least for me.

Cardio should be done 3x per week for 30-60 minutes. Increase intensity as you progress to maximize fat loss. Also, do this on an empty stomach.

Good luck!

--------------
**_Robert_**
Pain is temporary; glory is forever!
qualters
qualters
United States
2002/05/31, 04:55 PM
Also remember if you want to get ripped you need to burn off more calories then you consume. To maximize your results I would track and log everything. I have tried Xenadrine and it worked well, but the Animal is far more superior. I have just started to use it and am noticing a difference already. I have added this supp to my mass routine, is that counter productive? who cares.....I am feeling pumped for every work out.
Do a search here at ft and you will see that the ANIMAL line is the Mercedes of the supplement world

--------------
AMERICAN MADE