Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27036

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Working out is a chore

rp7540
rp7540
United States
2015/08/26, 12:04 PM
Hello,

My name is Robert, I am 40 years old and have been a smoker for 28 years, I quit for the first time Jan. 24 2015 which lasted til july 2015, I am almost ready to quit again. Goal number 1 - quit smoking. Problem number 2 is that I am studying web developement which has led to bad posture (sagging shoulders, stiff neck and back pain) from sitting for many hours at a time. Goal number 2 - regain proper posture and stability. Last but not least, I love hockey, I played in highschool and played in pick up leagues for several years after, then life starting changing and slowly but surely I stopped playing for several years in fact I've only skated 4 times in the last 3 years. Goal number 3 - Play Hockey

Would like to meet people that would be helpful in motivating me a little more and also making sure that I am doing thing correctly