Group: Specific Diets & Nutrition

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 104, Messages: 22775

With so many diets and nutritional plans out there, you can get lost. Find out what works best for others and share your experiences!

Join group

Whole Grain Brown Rice Carbohydrate PWO

SFGiantsMVP
SFGiantsMVP
United States
2008/05/15, 09:25 PM
Ok I genie pigged Whole Grain Brown Rice Carbohydrate and love it PWO!

It looks and taste like Dextrose but maybe a tad less sweater!

Here is a link http://serv01.siteground174.com/~trueprot/showthread.php?p=39103#post39103 to a post I made on it at TP!

For those that choose not to go to the TP Forum to read this is what I have posted over there.

------------------------------------------------------------

Ok it's been 2 weeks so here is my thoughts on Whole Grain Brown Rice Carbohydrate.

For me it's hands downs the best PWO Carb as it don't bloat me up, make me retain water and it makes my PWO Shake so much sweater that I can't really tell I have BCAA's and CEE in it.

I do need to fill the shaker up to the top with water because I order my BCAA's and CF in Premium Forbidden Fruit Punch and it will be to sweat if I don't use enough water.

I have used WMS and the 50/50 Dex/Malto and prefer Whole Grain Brown Rice Carbohydrate over both!

Having to drink a Pre, Full Shaker of BCAA's During and a PWO had WMS just loading me up with to much liquids in a short period of time because of the separation of the Carbs and CF.

Dex/Malto could and would effect me at times with being bloated and water retention.

Now as a table sugar it's just plain not sweat enough for me and would just take way to much cabs and calories for me to get my sweat tooth from it so it's Aspartame still for me!

I use 60g 1 90cc scoop of Whole Grain Brown Rice Carbohydrate with 10g BCAA's, 3g CEE 2g Beta A and 30g CF PWO.

Pre is 10g BCAA's, 3g CEE and 2g Beta A.

During is 10g BCAA's in a full shaker of water.

My recovery is no different then using WMS and I can't remember about the Dex/Malto because it got canned fast!

I can say this it was to hard to get some whole foods in after the WMS because of the extra fluids taken in but with Whole Grain Brown Rice Carbohydrate I can come home and have a meal within a reasonable time.

No need for the Micro Managers and the Bodybuilding Hoopla Crew to jump all over me now just take what I have posted for what it's worth!

--------------
Knock-Um Down & Keep-Um Down!
SFGiantsMVP
SFGiantsMVP
United States
2008/05/15, 10:32 PM
Oops I forgot to add!

It mixes GREAT and dose not settle to the bottom once mixed!

I make the Shake the night prior because of the BCAA's and do not have to shake it up the next day nor prior to consumption!

--------------
Knock-Um Down & Keep-Um Down!