Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27037

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

where to start

juliejose
juliejose
United States
2012/06/07, 03:45 AM
I'm here desperately trying to get healthy for my two girls. But I'm not even close to knowing where to start most exercises i've never heard of or how to do them. I really need some one to be a constant friend to help and talk about success with
douglajd194
douglajd194
United States
2012/06/07, 06:40 AM
anything you ever need to talk about Ill listen, I think that this is a great sight to get started.
juliejose
juliejose
United States
2012/06/07, 01:11 PM
That's ya that's exactly what I need I'm clueless as to how to do these exercises and which one does what I guess I'm one of those people that need yo be told which ones to do for what I'm trying to achieve. Guess I should start by saying what my body type is I have a somewhat small waste and large thighs and a butt for two haha and I have a little toneing needed on my arms. I've been heavy since childhood when I was 8 I weighed 150 not good my folks had issues so I used food to cope and then was mistreated in school especially when I started to break out there favorite nick name for me was lard in girls clothes. Or look the fat is pushing threw her face. So the older I got the more I ate then I started walking everywhere. Lost some but stayed chubby at least enough to get messed with. Now I have two girls and weigh 208 I'm 5''3 1/2 so I look very fat. I'm not trying to lose to look like a glamorous model. High blood pressure and diabetes and heart attacks plus obesity run in both sides of my family. I want to lose the weight for my girls so I can be around to see their babies and hopefully great grand babies. I just need step by step help and someone to be there with me kinda like a gym buddy