Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

where do i train w/o school?

arjay
arjay
United States
2003/04/30, 01:35 AM
I just signed up for this, im not much of a fitness buff either. I'm a girl aroung 5"4. I just began to train at the gym at school mainly because its free. What do i do when summer comes along? I don't want to sign up to a gym and I dont want to slow down either.
BIGGIN
BIGGIN
United States
2003/05/02, 03:04 AM
i would just see if u could use the gym while the its is open for sports people in the summer to get ready for the season. ask the coach if they wouldnt mind u using the gym while it was open to the others.

--------------
Kev
Focus and lift!
dahayz
dahayz
United States
2003/05/02, 07:24 AM
I hate to sound mean, but from what you said, it seems like you really aren't that serious. If you don't want to halt your progress and continue to make positive strides, then you will do whatever you have to. If that means joining a gym, then so be it, if that means working out at home, then so be it. You see, making progress won't happen around your schedule on your time and when you want it to happen, no, YOU need to make some small sacrifices as well. Like biggin said, see if you can still utilize the weight room during the summer, there should be no problem. Again, I apologize if this sounds harsh, but you need to make some sacrifices yourself. Good luck.