Group: All Else Lounge

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 42, Messages: 22740

This is the place you can discuss anything else that is on your mind that isn't already covered by other groups. Share what's on your mind and see who else has something to say about it!

Join group

What if the gym is closed

cornelius413
cornelius413
United States
2018/02/15, 04:14 PM
There seems to be no provision for skipping a day for any reason (colds, sickness, gym closure, etc). Do I end up having to quit the workout and then start the next time I can or is there another way?
2018/02/16, 06:23 AM
Hey @cornelius413. There's no excuse for missing a workout. Well, except maybe death. I hear it's pretty hard to come back from that... If you're sick; throw on a mask and sweat it out! Gym closure? The world is our gym. If the building you go to is closed; the parking lot is still open. There are trees everywhere; pull-ups. Grass; sit-ups, push-ups, run, etc.. Or, just use that day as a rest day and mentally adjust your workout schedule. For instance; if Thursday is your rest day but the gym is closed Wednesday, make that your rest day and go on Thursday. That way you're still "on schedule".
cornelius413
cornelius413
United States
2018/02/17, 10:08 AM
*sigh* I was not looking for motivation. I was looking for help with the website. Obviously if I wanted to move my day on Thursday to today that is impossible. I guess this is one of the reasons why it’s free. I am doing the program on this website because ActivTrax is going to charge me $100 a year to continue in their program. Hm. What did I expect for free I guess...
2018/02/20, 06:19 AM
Oh! OK. Guess I misunderstood. But yes; you get what you pay for... I've always found a good notebook and pencil works best.