Group: Specific Diets & Nutrition

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 104, Messages: 22775

With so many diets and nutritional plans out there, you can get lost. Find out what works best for others and share your experiences!

Join group

Welcome

FT_Staff
FT_Staff
Canada
2000/11/27, 06:47 PM
Welcome to FreeTrainers.com

We would like to take this opportunity to invite all of our members to participate in the FreeTrainers.com Communities. The message board is very easy to use and also a great source of information.

Some general guidelines about posting:

- FreeTrainers.com is a service for people of all ages, so we ask you to please keep the conversations clean. No cursing or offensive words will be tolerated.

- No racial comments that may offend people.

- If you don't like someone's opinion, you may debate on it maturely - this does not include name-calling or an offensive tone.

- If you have any doubt as to whether your message is acceptable in this discussion, then please don't post it.

Keep in mind that only registered FreeTrainers.com members may post to this message board, so there are no anonymous posts. If you feel that someone is not abiding by these rules, email us and we will deal with it accordingly. Failure to comply with these rules may result in your disclusion from the FreeTrainers.com Communities and/or termination of the member's account. Serious offences may result in an IP ban and/or legal actions to be taken against the offending party.

Thank you for participating in the FreeTrainers.com Communities,

Adrian and George
of FreeTrainers.com
Sizling
Sizling
Canada
2000/12/05, 01:17 PM
Hi! I was just wondering if anyone has some ideas about how late is too late to be eating a meal. I've been trying to search for some info on it on here but i haven't been successful. Maybe i overlooked it. Thanks! :)
I_sly
I_sly
United Kingdom
2000/12/10, 01:26 AM
In my opinion it is more important the number of cal. But I try not to eat later than 2 hours before bed.
2000/12/17, 11:18 PM
i agree
Canada
2000/12/06, 11:02 PM
Thats one long welcome msg.
try
try
United States
2000/12/13, 07:20 PM
Hi ALL, I need some help!! I want to gain muscle mass, but I don't know what foods I need to eat, and how much I need to intake daily. I weigh only 168 lbs and my hight is 5'7". I work out 3-4 times a week. I would greatly appreciate all the help i can get.

M
allgino4life
allgino4life
United States
2000/12/30, 04:05 PM
your daily calorie intake should be 1000 caloreis i suggest yuo do cardio after eating that much
Seanmac
Seanmac
Canada
2000/12/07, 11:59 PM
Hey,

What is the purpose of Xenadrine, and is it safe?(Any serious side-effects?)
Does it actually do the job?
What are the alternatives?

Thanks.
I_sly
I_sly
United Kingdom
2000/12/09, 05:06 PM
Warning I am a bad speller!!!

Well love it is an Effedrine,caffeine,and asprin(ECA)stack. It contains all of those ingredients,(somtimes effedrine is substituited with MA Huang)It is meant to speed up your heart rate acting like a stimulant and inturn bootsing your matabolism and facilitating fat loss. It does what it says it does but, it alone will not help you to loose fat, you must diet an exercise. I say that not to insult your intelligence but only because I know of quite a few people who think it alone will do it. Now, that particular brand is probably ONE of the most expensive ones because of the name and it is not as strong(in my opinion) as some of the lesser expensive ones so, if I were you I would price check with other ECA stacks.
P.S. Be careful, this type of product has a high dependancy potental but if used properly can be very moitivating on those blah days.
Adrian
Adrian
Switzerland
2000/12/10, 01:40 AM
Or, you can build your own ECA stack.. it's just a pill of each ... 25mg ephedrine, 200mg caffeine and I forget the aspirin.. just the regular strength... I find that works better than any pre-mixed stack you buy off the shelf...

Be careful though, what I_Sly said about the dependency is TRUE... your body gets used to it then you need more for the same effect, which is NOT good...

The main side effects of this would be raised blood pressure and I read somewhere that it could cause depression. You should always talk to a doctor if you're unsure about something and see what they have to say. I think we're going to post a Weekly Tip special on here on how to cycle the stack in such a way that you body doesn't allow itself to get used to the ephedrine and caffeine... Check back on monday for the next tip of the week...

The worst thing would be to take it 3 times a day and to notice that it does absolutely nothing, then when you go off it your metabolism rebounds back even slower than it was when you started...

But there's also other natural things that will help you burn fat... For example, omega-3 fatty acids actually help you burn fat.. You can buy Flax Seed Oil from any health-food store.. If you replace some of the fat in your diet with the "proper" fats, you're helping your body burn fat....
boris
boris
United States
2000/12/15, 07:30 AM
hi, i am taking hydroxycut for 3 weeks now, do i have to make one week break or can i proceed ?
newbz
newbz
United States
2000/12/19, 11:08 AM
I am an intermediate lifter that has been lifting for about two years. I have made slight gains but not what i have in mind. I have been trying to bulk-up for the last few months and am having a difficult time. How do I bulk-up using a diet and the proper supplements; and is it possible to make my gains lean muscle so I have that lean/cut physique?
I_sly
I_sly
United Kingdom
2000/12/22, 12:23 AM
If you intend to gain muscle you must gain fat along with that. That is just how the human body works. Some people just get big and stay lean due to genetics. If you want to add muscle, prepare for some fat gain. It should not be a lot. Then after that go on and start to shred down some to the % you are comfortable with.
allgino4life
allgino4life
United States
2000/12/30, 04:07 PM
i suggest for the next week or two eat alot of meat and dont excersice for that week, then the next week do not do cardio weight lift for an hour every 2nd day , and then cardio twice the week after
allgino4life
allgino4life
United States
i suggest for the next week or two eat alot of meat and dont excersice for that week, then the next week do not do cardio weight lift for an hour every 2nd day , and then cardio twice the week after
allgino4life
allgino4life
United States
tt_rocker
tt_rocker
Saudi Arabia
2001/01/16, 04:46 AM
I think he got your point bro :-)