Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

Weight-loss partner?

Cay0522
Cay0522
United States
2012/03/18, 07:25 PM (Edited: Cay0522 - 2012/03/18, 09:47 PM)
Hi there, My name's Coral, I'm 15, going on 16, and I'm 85 pounds overweight. I plan to change this within the next year or two, or however long it takes to reach my goal.

I think I might be more motivated to stay healthy if I got involved with a weightloss buddy/partner who is looking to reach a goal similar to mine.

Ideally, I'm looking for someone around my age, alright with making conversation, literate and thoughtful, and pretty much dedicated to being healthier.

If you're older I suppose I'd like someone capable of being somewhat like a mentor. I believe I am fully capable in holding up my end with things like encouragement, conversation, and motivation despite any age difference we might have.

Overall, I'd like someone that I can share this experience with and that I can talk to when it comes down to losing the weight and reaching milestones in our progress. 

If you're interested, please feel free to leave a reply to this thread, shoot me a private message, or a comment on my page's wall.

Thank you for reading.
blondeiangel
blondeiangel
United States
2012/03/22, 11:40 AM
hello Coral, i'm Peyton i'm 18 and i turn 19 in may, and i'm looking to lose 30 pounds maybe more and i'm looking to make a change for a healthier lifestyle. i've been looking for a weight loss buddy cause i keep going back to my old habbits and things like that and i need someone to help keep me going i guess you could say and keep me on track.

-Peyton