Group: Men's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 252, Messages: 6838

A place for men to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

Weight Loss and my sex life

davidday
davidday
United States
2005/08/23, 06:11 PM
So, as of today, I've lost a total of 83 pounds! I was at 330 lbs when I started working out/eating right back on January 31st of this year. Now, I'm down into the 240s. I need to lose more, seeing as how I'm only 5'10", but wow! My social/sex life has changed so much!

Social/Sex life before: Socially, I was reluctant to go out because of my weight. I hated going to business dinners and pretty much kept to myself and my "Stargate" re-runs. Regarding my sex life? Well, let's just say my sex life was a "solo project." :laugh:

Social/Sex life today: I still don't go out that much. I think I'm just a homebody at heart -- or perhaps I'm just tired from my crazy work schedule. However, I no longer feel nervous about going into public. In fact, at times I even look forward to it! I go to a dance club from time to time and try to mingle with people at the gym. My sex life today is great! This really HOT Brazilian girl asked ME out and we've started dating. She can't seem to keep her hands off me! Man, it's wicked crazy! I've never felt like I was attractive to a woman before this. Plus, the other day I was at the supermarket and the girl in front of me started talking to me -- and gave me her number! What the hell?

Oh yea, have I mentioned that losing 80lbs has increased my size "down below"? Seriously! I wish I would've started this in high school!

I just wanted to share.

Later,

Dave
bropie
bropie
Canada
2005/08/24, 08:45 AM
haha congrats dave! glad to hear things are going well, both upstairs and downstairs :)
ksmith2474
ksmith2474
United States
2005/08/24, 09:50 AM
congratulations davidday...you are doing great!!! keep up the good work!!!

--------------
Kristi

There are no endings, only new beginnings...Flavia
sstump1
sstump1
United States
2005/08/24, 04:29 PM
Congrats david! Great job and I know what you mean about the size thing.