Group: Daily / Weekly Weigh-In .. ACCOUNTABILITY

Created: 2012/01/26, Members: 722, Messages: 716

Official FreeTrainers Community weigh-in to stay on track .. plus weight loss challenges!

Join group

Weekly Weigh in

pweeks86
pweeks86
United States
2014/03/24, 07:23 AM
I am a 47 year old woman. I do not have a weight issue fortunately. I am 5' and weigh 110 lbs. But II have to pass a physical agility test for my job which is something they Just started. Part of the test is that I have to drag a 150 pound dummy hundred feet. So I need some tips on what to do tp prepare and pass this test. My jobs depends on it and I only have 16 months until retirement. I have until October to pass.HELP!!!
K.mcnally1
K.mcnally1
United States
2014/03/30, 03:06 AM
I'm 44 years old and have had weight problems all my life... I'm 5'4 and weigh 201 and I'm hoping to at least lose at least 5 pounds this week... I have already lost 55 lbs without working out so I wanted to see how much better I could do with working out, toning up, and dieting...
clinthall6
clinthall6
United States
2014/04/16, 04:06 PM
Good luck
I'm 44 years old and have had weight problems all my life... I'm 5'4 and weigh 201 and I'm hoping to at least lose at least 5 pounds this week... I have already lost 55 lbs without working out so I wanted to see how much better I could do with working out, toning up, and dieting...

---
skinnyisme
skinnyisme
United States
2014/05/19, 11:31 AM
I'm 51 yrs old and have gained back 21lbs after taking it off twice with different dieting programs. I have difficulty with sweets and beer. I'm 5'2 and weigh 138 lbs. my highest. My father passed away in '11 and my sisters and I have included alcohol in our diets to ease the pain, which is why I am here. So my goals are to be accountable, eat correctly, exercise which has been a bad word, and give it my best.
I like doing things with people so this will be a good start. Two of my 4 sisters are at 180lbs or over. My mother has struggled with her weight and gave up. She is about the same weight as my sisters. I am heading there if I don't get a handle on this. My Dr. recommends I take charge of the alcohol and eat better. 
Spring is here and I feel more inclined to be outside and active. I clean homes for a living and truly enjoy it, but it is not enough activity, since my body is used to it. I eat fairly healthy, fruits, veges and protein. Don't drink enough water and have been adding it more. I just feel lost.