Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27037

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

vitamins, suppluments, etc.

Dcol
Dcol
United States
2002/05/04, 04:16 PM
I just signed up with this site last week and i will start my exercising on monday. I am 5'7 and 125 pounds and have signed up for the general fitness category (or something along the lines of improving on what you already have.) I also am going to be working out at home. I currently take Centrum and Citracal (calcium) every day. I was wondering if there is anything better that i could be taking in the way of vitams and even supplements that would help me in my training. My diet is not perfect but I meet most of the days requirements, if not all of them. Thanks again for your help now and in the future.

David
ltroisi
ltroisi
United States
2002/05/05, 05:19 PM
Make sure you are taking a multi vitamin AND mineral supplement...Centrum is probably pretty basic and is ok but generally those of us who train need some added supplements.
Look into the Animal Pack by Universal. Also use the Search button above to do a search on supplements and vitamins...you will get a large amount of posts on this subject.

--------------
Take care of what you have been given......Leslie