Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

unknown pills . . .pls help

AcEmA
AcEmA
Singapore
2006/05/10, 08:04 PM
i would like to ask any of you about this pills. few month back , my friend has pass mi some white in colour pills. which he said it would help in weight lossing.he told mi to take them once i wake up in the morning. when you take those pill the whole dae u wont feel like eating n keep wanting to vomit. ur heart beat wil kept on going fast n u will keep perspiring.you jus feel like high fever the whole day . it possible to lose ard 20lbs a month which eating it every day without doing nothing.i also ask him before what pill are those but he jus tell me that those are his brother dieting pill.his brother was obese but the last time i saw him he get really slim.but the problemn is that once you stop eating them you will definelty eat like mad.can anyone help n know what kind of pill is this? thks
2006/05/10, 08:19 PM
it can be anything...even speed...why in the hell would u even consider doing this....fast results come with big consequences....sure u MAY lose the weight but you'll mess up your heart, liver, kidneys...etc...perhaps permanently...stunt your metabolism....you can mask your problems all you want...but eventually the house will collapse on a shaky foundation....look at Enron...a good business example of this...

a successful changes involves changing lifestyle factors...better nutrition, lifting weights properly, doing cardiovascular exercises, as well as other things (getting enough sleep, dealing with stress, not smoking/drinking)....
Mojo_67
Mojo_67
United States
2006/05/10, 10:56 PM
Use your common sense. Taking these would show nothing but your lack there of.

--------------
Blow Up The Outside World-Chris Cornell