Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27037

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Trying to gain not loose!!HELP

Ecumber1212
Ecumber1212
United States
2014/01/08, 12:12 PM
Hey I have always had a petite dancer body and I gain more muscle than fat. I have always been self conscious of my chicken legs lol and I would like to gain weight the healthy way. I love my body but I want to do a mud race and I am in no shape to do so. Does anybody have any extra tips on how to gain about 5-10lbs in muscle and fat in 6 months?? I am 125 and an intermediate level. I have a fast metabolism. Loosing weight is easy for me but gaining is hard!! Help please thanks
vinme
vinme
Canada
2014/01/08, 02:58 PM
Ecumber1212
Hey I have always had a petite dancer body and I gain more muscle than fat. I have always been self conscious of my chicken legs lol and I would like to gain weight the healthy way. I love my body but I want to do a mud race and I am in no shape to do so. Does anybody have any extra tips on how to gain about 5-10lbs in muscle and fat in 6 months?? I am 125 and an intermediate level. I have a fast metabolism. Loosing weight is easy for me but gaining is hard!! Help please thanks

---hay 
           thats the same problem i have, except i am not a dancer,, and i have little belly fat ,,i am new as you to this web,,hopefully you find the answers u looking for,,so as me,
              god luck:)