Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

TRAC creatine

kibbz
kibbz
United States
2001/07/01, 06:23 PM
yeah i got some of this stuff. i heard its great. anybody else take it or is taking it? did you take it only on days you trained or every day? how did you like it?
snowboarder_76
snowboarder_76
United States
2001/07/02, 12:21 PM
Ive never used it but ive heard it is pretty good stuff.It contains NADH (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide) NADH is a powerful co-enzyme of Niacin. Called the energy nutrient, NADH is used by the body for the synthesis of ATP, the actual chemical energy used by all muscles to lift weights. Trac also uses Time Realeased Technology (lots do thought) to prolong the delivery and improve the bio-availability of the two primary ingredients, creatine and arginine.I believe it also uses "Nitro Loading". ANDO (Arginine Derived Nitric Oxide) has insulin mediating effects. It also has 10 g of creatine so this might be what your looking for. I personally use Cell Builder by Pro Performance. Very good stuff. Read the label, does it say once a day or something? My guess is take it after you workout and then on non-lift days take it in the morning. Hope this helps, let me know. -snow