Group: Men's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 252, Messages: 6838

A place for men to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

The Ultimate Rivalry

blackhat86
blackhat86
United States
2006/02/11, 11:12 PM
Hey everyone, a friend of mine and I are currently doing seperate workout routines for the next 2 months. He lives in Mass, and I'mdown in Virginia cause of the Coast Guard. So for the next 8 weeks were going to see who can gain the most endurance, muscle, so on. Every 2 weeks we update with new pics. We need people to vote on who seems to improve over the 2 weeks or 8 weeks. It's just so we can get an idea, and tips would be great too. It's like a reality show on a webpage. In the end I plan on giving out our routines so people can use them to their advantage as well, so basically you scratch our back we'll definitely scratch yours. Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this post and I hope you stay tuned in the next coming weeks. These pics are our starting screenshots. To vote put the following address in and go to the page. You can put votes and comments in the comments section, and subscribe to the blog if you have a myspace account so you can get the updates on our progress.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=55066985