Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

Teenage weigh.

Jessykah
Jessykah
United Kingdom
2007/06/04, 09:50 AM
I'm 18 years old and since the age of 13, my body went through alot of changes, as do all young girls, but I gained alot of puppy fat, and never really lost it! I'm 5'8 and I'm curvy, but I hate looking at myself and not being pleased with what I see. I want a body I'm happy with, for myself. I never believe it when people tell me I look nice etc, because deep down, I don't feel nice within myself. I'm not too fussed about losing aload of weight, but it would be nice just too tone up the flabby bits eg - tummy, bum & thighs. I want to be able to fit in the clothes I like without worrying what I look like. So has anyone got any advice to tone up those areas?
OverEater13
OverEater13
United States
2007/06/07, 06:50 PM
Do crunches. those r fun. buy an exersise ball and it tells u wat to do, and what ur using (like ur arms or w/e)also if ur just losing weight and want to STAY skinny. cardio. and do it in the morning so it boosts ur metabolism