Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27036

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Taking back my life for good!

MaiMahmoud
MaiMahmoud
Egypt
2014/10/16, 03:49 AM
Hello there, I'm Mai, a 17 year old girl striving to regain my health and well being. I've always been into sports since I was 4 years old. I had a grat fitness level, maintained my ideal weight and walked around in confidence. A couple of years ago I had to drop out of sports and my eating habits became worse as time passed by. Sometimes I would eat out of boredom or to heal myself emotionally. Throughout those couple of years I tried for much more times than I can remember to get on a healthy lifestyle again, but I fell through each & every time. Sometimes because of outer pressure or stress and other times because simply I lacked will power. I want this roller coaster to end and I want to be done with this miserable cycle for once and for all. I am glad I found such an amazing website offering health tips and plans for free and I hope it will be a turning point for me! I would so much appreciate support from you guys as I lack this when it comes to my family members or friends. I am here to inspire & get inspired!