Group: Competitive Bodybuilding & Fitness

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 21, Messages: 5367

Discuss the process of preparing for a competition on the sport of body building, fitness and more!

Join group

Symmetry

Kev99
Kev99
United States
2004/12/28, 06:47 PM
I was wondering if there were any excercises that really promote symmetry. My chest is horrible. One side is really big, and looks good, and the other side is just messed up, small, less tone, and bad shape.
kakaroto
kakaroto
El Salvador
2004/12/28, 06:54 PM
try dumbells and use more weight in the once smaller..
but are you sure you are not simply doing wrong some of your excercises? you are probably lowering one harm more than anohter or pushing it out...¿?¿?¿? pay attention to this.
bigandrew
bigandrew
United States
2004/12/28, 10:28 PM
mind muscle connection.....back off the weight and learn to control your chest.

If you have to, ge tin a mirror and do the "titty tricks", make one side jump, then the other side, then alternate, then both etc. This will teach you how to concentrate and to control your chest. So many people are worried about weight( which if you into strength is fine), but from a body building stand point, less weight better form, and concentration is much better. Quailty over quaninty.

--------------
The following, has not be approved by the FDA or FT, it was not meant to diagnose,treat,or prevent any diease(s) Please consult a moderator or doctor before using any of the suggestions or comments.

Kev99
Kev99
United States
2004/12/28, 10:50 PM
Absolutely man. I always train with form. When living weights form is everything. And i know what ure talkign about. About the titty bounce thing, i do it all the time, my mind/muscle connection is awesome.

--------------
When lifting, form is everything.