Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

Supplements in the UK

Hammy
Hammy
United Kingdom
2002/07/05, 12:27 PM
Are there any members who live in the UK and can recommend a good Supplement supplier? There is a Workout World near to where I live but its stock is pretty limited.

Thanks,

Hammy
russ023
russ023
United Kingdom
2002/07/08, 06:04 AM
I live in uk after using stuff from holland and barret, which was ok , I am now 'stoking up' with protein from shop you mentioned and i think its quite good, the one i go to is in kingston they are helpful an will discount if u ask
they gave me advice and now im starting to see results from all my hard efforts.

============
Quoting from Hammy:

Are there any members who live in the UK and can recommend a good Supplement supplier? There is a Workout World near to where I live but its stock is pretty limited.

Thanks,

Hammy

=============
francs
francs
United Kingdom
2002/07/08, 06:24 AM
Buy online from healthy2day.co.uk, they have very good prices and next day delivery is usually less than a pound.
Check it out, I believe they have some of the best prices around and a great choice of products.

--------------
Fran