Group: Specific Diets & Nutrition

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 104, Messages: 22774

With so many diets and nutritional plans out there, you can get lost. Find out what works best for others and share your experiences!

Join group

Supplements

salman_vsl
salman_vsl
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
2012/09/15, 06:23 AM
hey ladies and gentleman!

I have  questions  about  Aminoacids and Protein weigh.

I nedd to know,If i want to loos fat,these supplements could do the reverse subject for me,or they just do their job and make me muscles,

thank you
cancasmi
cancasmi
United States
2012/09/17, 04:23 PM
Amino acids are the "building blocks" for the protein to build the muscle. The more muscle you have the quicker your fat will metabolize. It takes more energy to feed a muscle resting than it does fat resting. So my belief is if you focus on muscle gain you will get the fat loss as a bonus. I once tried a protein with Casein (Isolite gourmet)...i loved the Isolete regular protein but the one with Casein bloated me soooo bad. You could get some BCAA(branch chain amino acids) pre work out mix and a low carb protein such as the Isolite. low sugar, fat and carb actually. it's great!
salman_vsl
salman_vsl
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
2012/10/21, 03:41 AM
Thanks alot dear,information was so useful :)
vitaleenanomed
vitaleenanomed
United States
2024/04/16, 04:22 AM
Hey there! Great question about amino acids and protein weight! When it comes to losing fat, these supplements can actually be quite beneficial if used correctly. While they primarily aid in muscle growth and repair, they also play a crucial role in fat loss. Here's the scoop: Protein is essential for building and maintaining lean muscle mass. When you're trying to lose fat, preserving muscle is key, as it helps boost your metabolism and contributes to a leaner physique. Amino acids, the building blocks of protein, support this process by facilitating muscle repair and growth. Now, regarding your concern about these supplements potentially doing the reverse, it's all about balance. Consuming protein and amino acids alongside a balanced diet and regular exercise routine can indeed help you shed fat while preserving muscle mass. However, excessive intake without proper exercise or dietary control could potentially lead to weight gain. So, in summary, when used in conjunction with a healthy lifestyle, amino acids and protein supplements can certainly aid in your fat loss journey while supporting muscle growth. Just remember, moderation and consistency are key! Hope this helps!