Group: Eating Disorders

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 33, Messages: 1316

Find the advice that you need by sharing and learning from others experiences. You're never alone.

Join group

struggling with binges

alexanap
alexanap
India
2005/09/15, 04:35 AM
Hey guys I just joined and am doing this as a last effort sort of.....i moved from my country 6 months ago to India..and since then have gained more than 10Kgs.....yea am overweight...
I have had a really hard time adjusting and went into depression almost immediately I got here......the weight gain didnt help ( imoved from 60kg-71kg)

I had worked really hard to stay at 60 fo rthe last four years.......that includes totally eliminating certain things from my diet..red meat, sugar, packet juices.
I naturally dont eat cookies,candy, sweets or take soft drinks...

I have been working out for the last three months and have lost only 1kg...and of late am craving cookies..am eating like four at one go.
:(
guess what am tryign to say is any advice will help ........especially since my meals are down to salads, veg sandwiches, soup, milk, fruits (yea am taking lots of water and still exercising.....have a new regime now actually and a dietitian following my eating habits

i also think maybe am eating due to reasons other than hunger.......like I find myself reaching for food alot when am at home with my housemates.......than when at work...