Group: Specific Diets & Nutrition

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 104, Messages: 22775

With so many diets and nutritional plans out there, you can get lost. Find out what works best for others and share your experiences!

Join group

Stomach and Hips?

gmoney8316
gmoney8316
United States
2008/02/02, 12:50 AM
I am new to this site but I am very attactive. I do the weight loss program on the olitcal running machine 5 times a week for about 30 minutes everyday. I also do wieght lifting every other week and in between those weeks I do different exercise like push ups and crunches. Anyway, I need help figuring out what to eat as for meals. I'm trying really hard to loose my gut and love handles which are really the only spot that I am having a problem with. I need to know the different combos I can eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner. What is a meal plan that will really jump start my metabolism?
2008/02/02, 10:49 AM
Welcome to FT, check out the stickies in the nutrition section. You may also want to consider picking a workout program from here. It sounds like you do a lot of cardio and not much weight training. Cardio is only going to make you a smaller version of your current shape. If you want to reshape your body and be more efficient you need to have a regular consistent lifting plan. It would also be a good idea to fill out your profile. Good Luck
taii27
taii27
Canada
2008/03/14, 11:44 PM
hi there..
i am new to this site.. i have been struggling with losing weight for almost 2 years. im the course of 2 years i have only lost a few pounds.. i need to lose weight badly. i have bad self esteem and i feel that i would feel better about myself if i lost some weight.. but i have a problem with cravings.. i always give into foods that i shouldn't be eating if i want to lose weight.. anyone have suggestions?