Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

Stomach

iluvmyguitar19
iluvmyguitar19
United States
2005/08/22, 08:51 PM
Hey I don't know if I have a naturally small stomach or if there is such a thing but I can't eat a lot. I've never been able to eat alot in one sitting. Like whenever we go to restaraunts and stuff I can hardly finish the kiddy meals and I'm 14. But then I'll like be hungry in 2 hours. And the other thing is I can sit down and drink like 4 glasses of water in 15 minutes. Is it stomach size or like my metabolism or something. Like I don't have to worry about my weight now but will this like eventually make me gain a whole bunch of weight once I stop sports or something. Just wondering.
mpalone4
mpalone4
United States
2005/08/23, 11:53 AM
Whenever you eat or drink, have a little more than you're comfortable with. This will train your stomach to stretch. If you're feeling adventurous, chug A TON of water. Stomach size doesn't matter, its how much it can stretch. I'm 5'6" and 113 pounds, and I can eat more than twice what anyone in my family eats, just because my stomach stretches.