Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27036

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Stay Motivated with Mobile Personal Trainer

2020/10/16, 02:36 PM
Sometimes you may have a lack of motivation and fail in reaching your training goals. So, due to a mobile personal trainer you will not only get motivated but you will be able to set new goals for you and achieve them. Here you will get an opportunity to find your own comfort.
2020/10/22, 11:51 AM
Former Marine that was injured a while back. I finally had enough and got back into the gym. I found this site back in 2008 and used it on and off. Now that I am back on it there has been a lot of added material and upgrades. I even downloaded the app. I would like to be able to log in the app, but currently not availible that I seen. I have now dedicated myself to the site and my fitness. I am working on getting toned back up and start to build size. I know the road is long as I have been down it before, but I want to be bigger and better than before. My weakness in the past has been diet. I am hoping to keep it reined in this timie as my results are not that unachivable if I do.