Group: Specific Diets & Nutrition

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 104, Messages: 22775

With so many diets and nutritional plans out there, you can get lost. Find out what works best for others and share your experiences!

Join group

Sorry Im a bit clueless!!

Daisy_d
Daisy_d
United Kingdom
2009/01/20, 03:57 AM
Hiya,

Well I refreshed my stagnant gym workout with a fitness plan from this site which I started last night.

I am currently 144Ibs and 5 6". The nutrition tool advised the following per day: 144 protein 360 carb 27 fat and 2238 cals. Are these cals not too high?

As I mentioned in a previous post I have suffered with eating disorders in the past and from this my dieting skills are pretty messed up - I dont really have a good idea of what to eat and when.
Im currently having bran flakes for breakfast, maybe a store bought salad / sandwich for lunch with fruit, then pasta bake for dinner.
I get paid at the end of this week so have written down a shopping list (again taken from this site!) for when I go.

My main query is re. dinners - could anyone recommend some food ideas, or a good website for this? I am single so generally Ill cook something and have it for dinner / lunch again the next day.
Also could anyone also help with a diet plan or again point me in the right direction? There is no microwave at work so I cannot heat anything up here.

I guess from looking at previous posting investing in some scales is a good idea? The whole dividing up of cals and carbs confuses me slightly though, would I weight the grams of each food?

Sorry for the long and probably confusing post, but any responses and tips would be really appreciated.

Thanks

Danni : )