Group: Men's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 252, Messages: 6838

A place for men to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

So Depressed nothing I do works

steven0095
steven0095
Canada
2009/08/15, 12:46 PM
FOr years my weight was fine now this summer i am 28 years old no matter what i do i can't get my fat down!

Ive tried everything so i think there must be something wrong with me health wise

What do u guys think it could be?

I am five 8 160 I want to lose five pounds of fat it would of been easy in the past now its impossible! I know something must be wrong with me health wise but what?
Carivan
Carivan
Canada
2009/08/15, 05:06 PM
What have you tried to do to lose that 5lbs that is making you depressed?

--------------
Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.

Ivan (GO HABS GO!)

Montreal Canada (City of Festivals)
bradleyvoorhees
bradleyvoorhees
United States
2009/08/24, 02:25 PM
Contrary to popular believe, I believe age is NEVER a factor. The ONLY factor to consider is your either steady or abrupt decline in activity. If my calculations are correct, you seemed to have suddenly "noticed" that you'd put on weight. And my educated guess is that your activity has slowed -thus confirming that it isn't your age, it's your decline in an active lifestyle.

You and I share a similar problem I fear! Hang in there man is all I can say... Just RUN your tight little ass off bro!

:dumbbell:

============
Quoting from steven0095:

FOr years my weight was fine now this summer i am 28 years old no matter what i do i can't get my fat down!

Ive tried everything so i think there must be something wrong with me health wise

What do u guys think it could be?

I am five 8 160 I want to lose five pounds of fat it would of been easy in the past now its impossible! I know something must be wrong with me health wise but what?
=============

--------------
Bradley Voorhees
URLs:
youtube.com/bradleyvoorheesjams
myspace.com/bradley__voorhees
twitter.com/bradvoorhees
Email:
myspace.com/bradley__voorhees
defunk
defunk
Canada
2009/11/24, 11:27 AM
I'm 26 6'1' 235. I have been busting my ass for almost two months and I can _just_ start to maybe see results. Don't give up man. It sucks, you'll get there!