Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27037

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

save humanity

steelkhan
steelkhan
Pakistan
2002/07/21, 03:09 PM

I am voluntarily giving my free services for the betterment of poor, helpless and shelter less children. I cannot do this job without your help, my project is to help them and save their lives and protect them from begging, slavery, illiteracy and addiction.

please check out my site at
http://groups.msn.com/savehumanity/savehumanity.msnw
steelkhan
steelkhan
Pakistan
2002/07/21, 03:33 PM
hi
Mathiau
Mathiau
Costa Rica
2002/07/22, 06:47 PM
good plug.

now, need help working out? :)

(P.S - how can anyone be sure that the money will actual go to what u claim it will?)

--------------
(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯The trouble with life is there’s no background music¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯Some people are alive only because it’s illegal to kill them¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯God must love stupid people, he made so many of them¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯Life ain't short, your just dead for too frick'n dam long!`·.¸¸.·´¯)
(¯`·.¸¸They know what is what, but they don't know what is what, they just strut,WTF!¸.·´¯)

soxythang
soxythang
United States
2002/07/25, 08:54 PM
I am always one to contribute to those who need it most. But I am really curious as to how people join a site, just to advertise. How do they find a fitness forum when they are thinking of the indingent families. Just Curious! (not asking to offend, or to be insensitive.)

--------------
You have the power to control your own destiny. Take advantage of it, because you cannot turn back time.
Mathiau
Mathiau
Costa Rica
2002/07/26, 09:24 AM
^^^^

very good point,

u can use "web crawlers /spiders"

or just do refined searches for "forums" and likely the most popular ones come up first.. i would assume it works something along that lines, but it is likely all automated, if it is a larger company.

--------------
(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯The trouble with life is there’s no background music¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯Some people are alive only because it’s illegal to kill them¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯God must love stupid people, he made so many of them¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯Life ain't short, your just dead for too frick'n dam long!`·.¸¸.·´¯)
(¯`·.¸¸They know what is what, but they don't know what is what, they just strut,WTF!¸.·´¯)