Group: Men's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 252, Messages: 6838

A place for men to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

Road Fitness

hockeybra
hockeybra
United States
2008/08/28, 02:01 PM
Help me please somebody. Ok here is my situation, are you sitting down? Good. I a technical field trainer 42 male, works out from time to time and did I mention field? Meaning that I am away from home at least three weeks out of the month, sometimes the whole month. On this past trip I did buy a month membership at a local gym since the hotel does not have one.I was going but my hours got in the way. With me so far? My hours get crazy at times, 12-14 hour days. Now my nutrition has gone to heck. I need help trying to create a plan for exercise and eating better, and yes some sleep in between. I am not good at being an early riser. Oh and more motivation. Ok I think I can sum all of this up in one word HELP! Thank you for your help-Tommy
Carivan
Carivan
Canada
2009/10/16, 11:40 PM
No advertising! This is not a free bulletin board.

--------------
Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.

Ivan (GO HABS GO!)

Montreal Canada (City of Festivals)
2009/10/18, 12:59 AM
Get a book called 'never gymless' by ross enamait. on rosstraining.com

His other book "infinite intensity" is also very good and relies on minimal equipment.

good luck