Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

Realistic Goals

chrishgallant
chrishgallant
Canada
2012/04/09, 07:16 PM
Hey Guys,

I'm new to this site and need help to establish realistic goals for the summer. I am planning on going back home April 22nd after exam period and have until about August 25th to really focus on getting into shape, and getting a body that I am going to be happy with that I can maintain during the year. Currently I weigh in at 205 lb. I am 5'9" and am pretty "average" size in my area except I have a bit of a stomach. I have been off the machines for a while now and really need as thorough of a step by step process as I can get. In terms of access to machinery... There's a treadmill at my house and a full size track just down the road at an old middle school in my city. I also have access to a full gym. Any help would be much appreciated! Any people at about the same fitness level (meaning 0 fitness elvel) defiinitely shoot me a message. 

Thanks a lot!
guardian1708
guardian1708
United States
2012/04/26, 04:06 AM
Lol completely you on "0 fitness".
well first off, what are your goals? Like do you want to get slim, bulky, strong, or *fill in the blank*

It's important to know what you want to look like or what you desire. I would even recommend getting a picture that you can look at on days when you feel really down to remind you oh what you want. (me personally, i have gotten motivation videos from youtube to remind/encourage me)