Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27036

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Ready to lose!

k_french13
k_french13
United States
2013/02/11, 03:29 PM
Hey there, I'm Kailey. my goal is to lose 20 lbs. i'm weighing in at 160 right now. I played soccer so i know how far i can push myself but its not the same since my last season of the game (obviously, i gained quite a bit). I'm thinking i need to start it off slow, i finally motivated myself to workout today. It wasn't too bad.. for the first time. If you have any advice for what helped you, please let me know, I'm open to any new ideas!
missyjobhunt
missyjobhunt
United Kingdom
2013/02/14, 09:18 AM
Hello My name is Nadia and I am new here and I am going to start the excercise very soon :)
I am very excited looking forward it.
tmlabrake
tmlabrake
United States
2013/02/26, 11:36 AM
Woo Hooo way to go on doing a work out. I am also looking to lose weight I have been trying to get back into the gym and doing work outs at home. Other than this website which is real helpful I did find a few others that provide great workouts and also healthy recipes. the sites I found are fitnessblender.com and also sparkpeople.com both are free to join. GOOD LUCK