Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

Question about electric razors?

Dynamo5
Dynamo5
United States
2004/02/08, 02:36 AM
Which elec-razor is best suited for a 19 yr old black male such as myself? I've had these razor bump problem for like a year now and i hear elec-razors may solve/help my problem. But i'm not sure which would be best. I've tried all these razors "formulated for black men" but they don't work.
mmaibohm
mmaibohm
United States
2004/02/08, 08:15 AM
My afro american friends sware by magic shave loooks scary though.

--------------
I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it is gone past me I will turn to see fear's path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain
hecdarec
hecdarec
United States
2004/02/08, 09:45 AM
I am not african american, I am spanish and shaving gives me bumps on my neck. I use the norelco and it gives me a clean shave. It is expensive but well worth it for me.

--------------
Hec da Rec in full effect.
goodoldtex
goodoldtex
United States
2004/02/08, 03:58 PM
w0rd thx hec...im caucasian, but my neck is very sensitive too and shaving gives it all kinds of hell.
goldengloves
goldengloves
United States
2004/02/09, 10:22 AM
Im in danger from all shaving. Doesnt matter what it is or how it is done I break out from it. I use to use a regular razor (mach 3 turbo <---I recommend these to anybody!) But I would break out w/ huge bumps on my face! It was gross. So I stopped and got one of those norelco wet razors the one that shoots out the liquid to moisturize your face. Nice little razor wet or dry. I recommend using one of those to! Do it in the shower it works really good plus it is water proof. If you cant afford one of those at least get one w/ floating razorheads and just add some aftershave gel (gillette works best) and put it on the razor heads before you shave and should work like a charm.