Group: All Else Lounge

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 42, Messages: 22740

This is the place you can discuss anything else that is on your mind that isn't already covered by other groups. Share what's on your mind and see who else has something to say about it!

Join group

Problems with FT pro

badbradphx
badbradphx
United States
2008/08/25, 05:13 PM
I have a similar problem. I had my account upgraded from quarterly to yearly but they keep billing me for the quarterly. I sent a bunch of emails but nothing. Something tells me this site is on auto-pilot.

============
Quoting from ginavincent:

I have sent serveral e-mails to The Free trainers about my account not reflecting my ft pro membership. It has been a week now and know one has gotten back. I have tried the phone# on my bank statment and I have tried the instant chat and e-mail and still no one has contcted Me. Does anyone have any suggestions on i can get my membership strighten out. I hate that i have paid for something and it work for a month, but no its gone. And know want to help. What should i do
=============
Ginavincent
Ginavincent
United States
2008/08/14, 04:56 PM
I have sent serveral e-mails to The Free trainers about my account not reflecting my ft pro membership. It has been a week now and know one has gotten back. I have tried the phone# on my bank statment and I have tried the instant chat and e-mail and still no one has contcted Me. Does anyone have any suggestions on i can get my membership strighten out. I hate that i have paid for something and it work for a month, but no its gone. And know want to help. What should i do