Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27036

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Overweight - want to lose weight/bulk quickly

phatpack
phatpack
United Kingdom
2015/06/09, 04:37 AM
Hello everyone,

I am new to site and looking for someone out there to help me achieve success in long term weight loss, body transformation and getting me onto a long-term lifestyle change not just a short term effort.

Presently I am relatively cardio fit however bad lifestyle choices (booze) and eating habbits (cheese, etc) are my downfall, everytime.  

Commitment is not a problem and have successfully complete INSANITY workout. I regularly run 5km treadmill sessions in under 30 minutes (want to get this toward 20 minutes by end of year). Am also a regular cyclist and can happily cycle for hours.

What am I wanting to achieve here?  Although BMI is only a gauge my figure in this gauge is presently 33.19. I want to get this down to a minimum 23. I want to do this by end of year and transform my lifestyle.I want to lose a MINIMUM of 6 inches off my waist and get the barrell shape of my chest  and upper body, core, shoulders and arms looking good, not masssive just toned.

I am happy to  commit 100% and would be delighted if someone out there can help me achive this. 

Kind regards,
Phatpack (want to be formerly known as Phatpack ;-)