Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

OverEating....

OverEater13
OverEater13
United States
2007/06/06, 11:49 PM
I over eat for reasons other than hunger. today i went online found out i ate for emotional reasons, and because i craved things.... so i only ate when i was hungry. it was weird. but i was in a better mood today. also i tried to eat healthier. But its hard, so how do i not over eat? since today..i dont remember feeling hungry. Im fat, even though when i check my weight and height online it says im healthy. im not. Probbaly because i eat bad foods alot and my dad cooks yummy, but greasy, and bad food. My parents wont let me buy much healthy food, so how do i stay healthY???
marissajade
marissajade
United States
2007/06/21, 03:11 PM
Try eating smaller portions more frequently throughout the day instead of only big meals. Why wont your parents let you eat healthy?? If you are consuming lots of greasy fatty food than that is what you need to change about your lifestyle. Along with excercise. If you are able to buy healthier food try buying many vegetables and fruits and also some organic foods as well
mk0l0dziej
mk0l0dziej
United States
2007/07/29, 05:09 PM
Stay active, you don't notice hunger as much if your active. Sometimes people mistake being hungry for being bored. For whatever reasons your body sends similar signals and or that you just feel eating keeps you from being bored. If you feel "hunger" coming on and your not doing anything (aka Watching T.V. & playing on the computer) Get up and move around go outside and go for a walk and see if that helps
mk0l0dziej
mk0l0dziej
United States
2007/07/29, 05:09 PM
Stay active, you don't notice hunger as much if your active. Sometimes people mistake being hungry for being bored. For whatever reasons your body sends similar signals and or that you just feel eating keeps you from being bored. If you feel "hunger" coming on and your not doing anything (aka Watching T.V. & playing on the computer) Get up and move around go outside and go for a walk and see if that helps