Group: Men's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 252, Messages: 6838

A place for men to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

out of proportion

artsyfartsy_26
artsyfartsy_26
United States
2005/04/07, 06:42 AM
You know, I read the previous post on the bench, and I realized that I sort of have been training wrong. I am relatively big compared to most of the people at my gym, but my body shape is out of proportion. My arms (bis and tris) are rather small, surrounded by a massive chest. I don't squat or deadlift enough (which explains why my legs are pretty scrawny, and I run like a marathoner). My upper torso is large, but I have a little flab on my lower chest and my lower abs. My shoulders, chest, lats, and traps are very developed, but my arms are not (especially my forearms). I also want to figure how to work in more squats and deadlifts for more overall strength without hurting my running. Help!
thedominator
thedominator
United Kingdom
2005/04/07, 06:38 PM
artsyfartsy_26 please fill out ur profile.. as most people would like to look at it first :)... as far as ur questions are concerned.. post ur exercise routine and guys would look into it for u.. they really are helpful

--------------
A life worth living is a life lived with honor and dignity..bow to no moral and bowed by none.. THATS ME