Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

Opions appreciated

ghettogal
ghettogal
United States
2007/04/25, 04:03 PM
Though I do realize the importance of proper training and diet...i can't help but notice the hundreds of ads for so called metabolism enhancer/fat burners they have on the market...what are the opinions on them?

I have considered and am actually taking metabolife ultra, the 72 hour diet pill which i know is a diuretic, and am considering tossing in miracle burn in combination

i have researched relacore, curvelle, and lean system 6 or 7 can't remember but have found those to be ineffective

what is the general concensus here about those types of "miracle" pills?
blaind6
blaind6
United States
2007/04/25, 05:52 PM
There is absolutely no substitute for proper diet and excercise. I am overweight and have lost 29 lbs in the last 15 weeks. You will read it on here over and over again. If you are looking for a quick fix you will never see results permanently. It takes a long time and lots of hard work. That is the only way. Those pills are no good, probably mostly caffeine. I cant tell you that they are not healthy because I am not a professional, I will however tell you that your money would be better spent on good food and maybe a trainer. If you make diet and exercise part of your routine and truly commit yourself to it you can do it!!! All the resources you need are right here at your keyboard....diet...exercise plan...and support. The only thing left is your long term commitment and dedication. If you have already commited and dedicated yourself it is now time for some research, look no further than here, everythinhg you need to know is right here. And sorry to repeat but it has been said time and time again on this forum....It takes a long time and it is not easy but it is defineitely worth it.
jaytori129
jaytori129
United States
2007/04/25, 10:43 PM
nothing will help you unfortunately every pill is fueled by media blitz hype by their advertisements diet will help and as you said and I think you already know with "miracle" in quotes that there isnt such a thing

--------------
Jason Fox 6\'1\" 374 lbs-personal records- DL-315x2, BOR-265x3, Bench-225x2, One Arm rows 106x8, Military-205x3, squats-305x4
Problems are only opportunities in work clothes-Henry J. Kaiser
The only person\\'s opinion that matters is the person in the mirror.-Original
ssmmpp
ssmmpp
United States
2007/05/19, 09:46 AM
hi, i just wanted to say that i have tried alot of the different "diet pills" out there and they never worked for me and i did exercise alot while on them.i found the only thing that helped me lose the weight i did about a year ago was green tea pills,eating better,and lots of exercise.irecently started this same routine again to lose a few more pounds i am confident i will get the results i want!:)