Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 102, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

ok another creatine post

wakey1492
wakey1492
United Kingdom
2006/03/24, 09:27 AM
im looking to start taking creatine and am not totally sure which way to go about taking it. should i do it with a loading phase and maintaining and then a rest period or should i just take one serving a day?
if im gonna take it more then once a day what should i take it with? i will take it once a day with my protein shake but im not sure what else it is best mixed with if im gonna be taking it more then once in a day.

any adivce and help would be much appreciated
Mojo_67
Mojo_67
United States
2006/03/24, 05:37 PM
I'm not gonna go into a long thing on creatine just because of the thread title and the fact that your 19 years old. At your age I wouldn't take it, you just don't need it. Go to the specific diet and nutrition forum and read and eat foods from the "grocery list for healthy eating". That in addition to eating a good diet based around these foods, hard workouts and plenty of rest, will yeild you significant gains. Without the creatine. Most people only take it when they reach a point where they need to get past a plateau. And again the majority or a little older.

--------------
Hungry and mean!