Group: Specific Diets & Nutrition

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 104, Messages: 22775

With so many diets and nutritional plans out there, you can get lost. Find out what works best for others and share your experiences!

Join group

Nutrition and Activity Tracking...

prettygentle
prettygentle
United States
2002/06/14, 10:50 PM
I found a software program that you can download for a free trial period. Purchase is about $20.

Anyway, you can track what you eat, there is a large list of items already programed in plus, you can add your own. You can also use the activity tracking part of it, which includes a large list of daily activities (just about anything you can imagine) and you can also add different things to the activity list. You can also have different users.

At a glance, you can see what you've eaten and the nutritional values and what you've burned in activity. All on differnt graphs.

I've been messing with it since Wed evening. I'm really starting to like it. I added a new food group to it that I've personalized with my most frequently eaten foods and their nutritional values (since they don't always agree with what's pre-programed in). A few clicks and your meals are entered. I can't seem to get the favorites list to work... so if anyone else does, please tell me how to do it!

I'm considering trying to do meal planning with this program, too. You can print the lists (although I don't have any ink... LOL).

There is a lot more that this thing can do, but I'd write a book if I tried to tell you everything.

If anyone else decides they would like to check it out... you can find it at:

http://www.benutrifit.com/av/diet.asp

The downloading instructions may look a little intimidating, but I did it... LOL, so I doubt if any of you have to worry about it... :)

Good luck and keep lifting!
pg