Group: Specific Diets & Nutrition

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 104, Messages: 22775

With so many diets and nutritional plans out there, you can get lost. Find out what works best for others and share your experiences!

Join group

Not sure what to do

ador333dior
ador333dior
United States
2009/04/12, 06:31 PM
I would like to lose about 20 lbs in atleast 2 or 3 months. I don't know the best way to come about this..maybe cardio first thing in the morning and weight training later on? I'm a teen and don't have much of an activity level..which is rather upsetting. Please help!
sywars
sywars
United States
2009/10/29, 05:39 AM
As hard as it might be to do, try cardio first thing in the morning. Make sure you get your muscles stretched, warm, and awake before starting. I've injured my ankles and legs several times due to lack of stretching/warmup in the mornings.

If you are someone that snacks on fast food and soda, stop for the duration. Replace what you eat with at least a semi-healthier alternative. Mainly, you want to avoid intaking too many carbs, and ANY fast food is LOADED with carbs. Don't eat beore you work out.

For starting off to your fitness goals, measure and weigh yourself. Yes, do your cardio (walking, running, jogging, swimming, cycling) before breakfast.

Trust me, you'll get cravings at first, but once you get used to the feeling of burning your fat, you get more motivated to keep up the good work.

Just don't give up on yourself and you'll do fine.