Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

NO2 Does it Work?

Hay-Stack87
Hay-Stack87
United States
2006/06/01, 04:49 PM
Hey everyone, Im new here to the boards. Ive read a few posts already and it seems like everyone here knows what their talking about. Im 19 and I just started taking NO2, I dont know what brand but i got it at GNC, it was next to the CE2. I have been lifting weight since JAnuary and am improving a little bit and was looking for that step up to the next level. So my question is doesn anyone on the board take NO2, and what does everyone think about it? Am i wasting my money?

Also another set of questions I have are am I working out/eating right? I work upper body on MOnday and THrusday and lower body on Tuesday adn Friday. My workouts take about 1 hour and 15 minutes and for upper body I do bench and incline becnh on both days and i always incorporate a 2 differnt types of curls on each day, along with other excersises.

As far as food goes I used to take whey protien along with One-a-day multivitamin everyday. But I stopped because it said not to take whey protien with NO2. Maybe I read it wrong but would it be safe to take NO2 and whey protien together?
I know its alot but I would gladly appreciate any response.
Thanks!
Mojo_67
Mojo_67
United States
2006/06/01, 05:58 PM
The NO2 don't do much more than give you a decent pump all day, at a high price at that. Taking it with whey shouldn't be a problem, never heard of that. As far as your workouts go, if your just starting out, let the site work one up for you. At the top of the page click on fitness tab...it will customize a plan to fit your resources and ability. Taking the whey is fine to post workout, as well as to meet your daily requirement. Spend some time in the specific diet and nutrition forum reading thru some of the threads there to learn good eating habits. There is a wealth of information at your fingertips. Browse around or do a search at the bottom of the page for something specific. Good luck and welcome to FT!

--------------
Days go by and life drags on.....
maxcdc
maxcdc
Belgium
2006/06/02, 06:07 AM
Just by liquid arginine 3 to 6 gram a day, will be way cheaper...

1h15 min is a bit too long if you want to builk

You don't really need sup at this point (excpet whey)