Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27036

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Newbie here

DanniJ
DanniJ
United Kingdom
2013/02/26, 06:29 AM (Edited: DanniJ - 2013/02/26, 06:30 AM)
Hi everyone, my name is Danni im 24 years old :)
Ive recently had my 4th child, now i want to shift this weight, get fit and tone up this baby belly :S so i can keep up with the little ones :)
ive always had issues with my weight but only ever half heartedly attempted diets, and joined the gym a few years ago and went twice before cancelling my membership.
I dont really get anytime without my children so would need to do all my exercise at home, any advice would be very welcome :)
tmlabrake
tmlabrake
United States
2013/02/26, 11:31 AM
Hello Danni,

I know what you mean about trying to get time to do things, I have found that this website has some good work outs for home I also like Spark people they give you some good exercise routines to do at home and also have a reciepe area for healthy eating. I wish you many good times with work outs and great success in losing the weight.
DanniJ
DanniJ
United Kingdom
2013/02/26, 11:44 AM
tmlabrake
Hello Danni,

I know what you mean about trying to get time to do things, I have found that this website has some good work outs for home I also like Spark people they give you some good exercise routines to do at home and also have a reciepe area for healthy eating. I wish you many good times with work outs and great success in losing the weight.

Thank you, i will have a look at spark people :) every little helps x

---