Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27037

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

New, young needs a flat tummy haha

azz_kiker3
azz_kiker3
Canada
2002/05/09, 09:04 PM
Hey. everyone.Basically i want to wear a bikini this summer. (which is soon ahh!) and i need a flat tummy... i dont really care much bout my legs n' ass.. they'll do fine... i just have recently gained a few unwanted/ unexpected pounds as i re-discovered peanut butter n' jelly sandwhiches ! haha .. anyways..im look for possibly an example daily menu?! or sumthing along those lines? i never know what to eat.. and when.. and how much ..etc..

----------------------------
*~YoU CaN Do iT, PuT Ur AsS inTo iT*~
~*BaBy*~
Carlows
Carlows
United States
2002/05/09, 10:15 PM

============
Quoting from azz_kiker3:

Hey. everyone.Basically i want to wear a bikini this summer. (which is soon ahh!) and i need a flat tummy... i dont really care much bout my legs n' ass.. they'll do fine... i just have recently gained a few unwanted/ unexpected pounds as i re-discovered peanut butter n' jelly sandwhiches ! haha .. anyways..im look for possibly an example daily menu?! or sumthing along those lines? i never know what to eat.. and when.. and how much ..etc..

Loosing your belly is simple yet difficult. Eating foods low in grams of fat is essential. Ab workouts will also help but that won't get you a flat tummy. Cardio,cardio,and more cardio. Cardivascular workouts are the only way to loose your tummy. The best diet in the wrold won't get you a flat belly, if you don't include some ab workouts like crunches and cardio workouts. It is the only way. Try jumping rope or running 20-30 yard sprints or some other form of intese cardio workouts. It's the only way! I've learned the hard way.
=============
Carlows
Carlows
United States
2002/05/09, 10:16 PM
Message deleted by moderator due to unsuitable content for this board.
azz_kiker3
azz_kiker3
Canada
2002/05/10, 03:52 PM
Hmm... cardio it is then!! Sounds good,i enjoy doing cardio i just dont do it often enough(if that makes sense) thanks so much carlows! Have a good weekend everyone!

--------------
*~YoU CaN Do iT, PuT Ur AsS inTo iT*~
~*BaBy*~