Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27036

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

New year new me

frnchfry81
frnchfry81
United States
2016/01/11, 08:00 AM
So I was a frequent user of freetrainers like 8 years ago. I did awesome losing weight.....then I got pregnant. Ha. My Daughter is now almost 8 and I was at my heaviest of 202 last year. I was miserable. Well beginning 2015 my hubby and I decided to become non smokers and lose some weight. So I am currently 1 year smoke free and 20 lbs lighter. I feel wonderful. But I now feel stuck. I seem to be stuck at 179. It is frustrating but I will keep trying. My goal for this year is to lose another 20.
My current regimen is as follows most weeks.

M-W-F Upperbody
T-TH Lower body
30 minutes Cardio M-F
Th weights part is usually about 45 minutes then straight to cardio.

I would ike to start tracking my food intake though that seems easier said than done. I am hoping by coming back here I can be held accountable by someone other than myself. I can feel my muscles getting bigger. But I don't want o hurt myself either. We use free weights and machines. I usually free weight 3 sets with 15 reps per set  20 - 25 - 30lbs depending on the exercise.

My diet is lacking I am sure because I am sugar addict. Tho I have cut a lot out. No pop or tea just water and coffee. I usually 2eggs in a tortilla for breakfast with salsa and cheese. Left overs for lunch. i eat a banana on bread wth peanut butter before heading to the gym. I do not buy snacks lots of fruits instead. But i get awful cravings and sometimes get a bowl of cereal. :(
??
any advice?? 
Wish me luck. Heres to 2016 being a great year!!!