Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27037

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

New to Weight Training

thetinmanofoz
thetinmanofoz
United States
2002/03/01, 12:47 PM
Hello,
I have using ft's site for 6 weeks now. It's been a great aid for my anaerobic exercise. I have never worked with weights longer than 4 weeks before in my life. I feel great, I love going to the gym now.

Goals: Try to gain a bit more muscle. Try to get rid of spare tire around the waist. Try to add flexiblity. I would like to have many healthy years to come.

Here is a little more about me.

Male, married, florida
35 year old
5'10" 175 lbs
Med build.

Running for 15 year, avg aerobic speed, finished marathons, century bike rides, Olympic distance triathlons. But can't lift a lick. I currently bench press 95 lbs. I don't watch my nutrition except limiting my red meat, trying to eat my greens (mom said it's good for me). LOVE pizza (light on the cheese).

thetinmanofoz
rpacheco
rpacheco
United States
2002/03/01, 01:00 PM
Welcome to ft! Guess you already have a lot of heart, tinman of Oz...good luck with your training program and if you ever need additional motivation, you'll find plenty here!

--------------
**_Robert_**