Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27036

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

New to the group

2015/10/06, 01:26 PM
Hello , I am a curently stay at home mom , who is looking for a few good  freinds to help  keep me motvated.  I have spent most of my life caring for others and now as time goes by I have some time formyself. My thought was to put it back into me.... get in shape ,be healtheir,  and to be able to slim down  back to a suitable weight.  I want a more less flabby body ,,, after having 5 children I owe it to myself to bring the image of me from the inner part to the outer....MY goal is to be leaner, to lose at least 35 pounds or to be 120 at least.   I currently weigh  155 from last time i was at the doctors in the spring.  LOoking forward to anyone who has any suggestions , comments  please be nice lololol .....  or just tell me about yourself and how I could help keep you on your path to being healthy.
wiseowl0713
wiseowl0713
United States
2015/11/02, 03:22 AM
Hayi welcome