Group: Specific Diets & Nutrition

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 104, Messages: 22775

With so many diets and nutritional plans out there, you can get lost. Find out what works best for others and share your experiences!

Join group

NEW to FT: Nutritional Plan

ilittojessi
ilittojessi
United States
2007/02/26, 08:04 AM
Hello to all.
I was browsing some of the posts, and most of the posts are very informational.

What do you all think about FT's Nutrional Plans. I created my profile and it gave me a certain amount daily intake of calories, fats, carbohydrates and so on. Along with that, I was looking at the different foods that were listed in the different categories at the bottom of the page.

Does it seem like a good idea to diet by creating and sticking to the foods indicated on that page according to the amount provided to me by the Nutrional Profile?

I recently started the gym a month ago and lost about 8 to 10 pounds; but all in the wrong way. I pretty much starved myself, and I've come to realize i just wasted a whole month because i can gain all the weight and much more quicker, as well as my body eating up its own muscle mass and a slower metabolism.

If anyone has helpful tips that can help me out, i'd really like to hear them. Im 20 years old, and weigh about 130 pounds. Thanks alot.