ย 

Group: motivating ladies

Created: 2012/04/06, Members: 397, Messages: 159

a group for ladies any age who want to motivate each other and give advice or just talk and keep track of one another

Join group

New person/help loose weight pls

Mikaylah
Mikaylah
Canada
2016/03/23, 07:50 PM
I am 12๐Ÿ˜ Turning 13 this June and I am 124.4 lbs. I am pretty big compared to my friends in weight. I am currently 5'2. I feel uncomfortable talking about this to my parents because I feel like it's weird and everyone says to consult a doctor but I really don't feel comfortable doing that๐Ÿ˜” I was looking for ways to loose weight and I found this website. If u think I shouldn't be doing this pls tell me. If you have any suggestions on workouts that really help pls tell me๐Ÿ™‚
wileycrystal
wileycrystal
United States
2016/03/26, 06:19 PM (Edited: wileycrystal - 2016/03/26, 06:20 PM)
Mikaylah
I am 12๐Ÿ˜ Turning 13 this June and I am 124.4 lbs. I am pretty big compared to my friends in weight. I am currently 5'2. I feel uncomfortable talking about this to my parents because I feel like it's weird and everyone says to consult a doctor but I really don't feel comfortable doing that๐Ÿ˜” I was looking for ways to loose weight and I found this website. If u think I shouldn't be doing this pls tell me. If you have any suggestions on workouts that really help pls tell me๐Ÿ™‚

---

Exercise is good, consulting a doctor isn't a bad idea , it's good to know your risk and limitations, very good to search within yourself knowing yourself helps with achieving your exercise goals, helps you out majorly to not carry what others think of you around but , what you know about yourself. Always think good things of yourself because you have enough outsiders whom will think the worst and bad things. Get committed and go for it. I have started and I am not giving up.
Oxymorongetfit
Oxymorongetfit
United States
2016/04/26, 09:53 PM
It's great that you want to get in shape. Remember that you are still maturing and you'll be losing a lot of baby fat in these next couple years since your body is growing. For home workouts I use the sworkit app on my phone, if you have access to equipment start off slow and know your limits and go from there possibly look up how to properly use it if you are unsure. Remember why you are doing this. It should be for your health and confidence.