Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

New Member, Few Questions

DoubleYouDot
DoubleYouDot
Canada
2006/02/28, 09:51 AM
Hello, I just started a few programs and I have some questions about a couple of exercises.
I can't do the dips behind back or pushups at all, should I just keep at those exercises slowly or should I move on to other excercises that work the same muscles?

Also, is 30 minutes on a stationary bike enough to burn fat? i usually go at 70-80 rpms and burn around 200 calories at a 2nd level.

Should I at all be worried if I'm not eating enough? I usually eat 3 meals a day with nothing in between except a peice of fruit or a yogurt.

Thanks to everyone who replies and just reads through all of that! Whew! I updated my profile sorry if its not working, i did the showcase one FYI.
Nyxtikal
Nyxtikal
United States
2006/02/28, 11:33 AM
does your gym have a dip machine, you can slowly work your way up with one of those and if you start on your knees you should be able to get up to doing push ups as well.

i dont do cardio so i dont know about that, but i would say 30 mins is just fine if you keep your heart rate up.

and you should be eating 5-6 small meals a day if you are looking to lose weight. High protein meals/snacks will do just fine in helping you accomplish your goal.
DoubleYouDot
DoubleYouDot
Canada
2006/02/28, 04:17 PM
Thank you very much for the advice Nyx, don't have access to a gym right now but I'll keep trying with the pushups! I can do about 10..on my knees...kinda half way down...heh I really tried though, swear it! Is my profile working? If not, who can I contact about it?